- Gram Flour 1 cup
- ginger paste 1 teaspoon
- salt 1 teaspoon
- Red chili crushed a pinch
- cumin seeds roasted and crushed 1 teaspoon
- baking powder 1/2 teaspoon
- water 1/2 cup approx.
- Oil for frying
- yogurt 1-2 cups
- Salt a pinch
- Cumin seeds roasted 1/2 teaspoon
- Phulkiyan 1 cup
- Chat masala 1-2 teaspoon
- mint leaves for garnishing
- In a bowl siff gram flour, now add salt, ginger paste, cumin seeds, baking powder, and red chili.
- Add enough water to make a soft mixture but not runny nor doughy.
- Heat oil in a pan and drop teaspoon fulls cook on medium heat.
- Fry till golden brown.
- Put aside.
- Soak Phulkiyan for 5-8 minutes.
- In a bowl whip dahi add a pinch of salt and cumin seeds.
- Drain excess water from phulkiyan and put in a strainer.
- Now add phulkiyan and mix it until coated with dahi.
- Sprinkle chat Masala on top.
- Top with mint leaves and serve with tamarind chutney and green chutney.