– 1 chicken breasts
– 2 cups of all purpose flour
– 2 large eggs
– Large bag of Cheetos
– Salt and Pepper to taste
- Start by chopping the chicken breasts into small, popcorn size pieces.
- Marinate the chicken in black pepper salt one egg and cornflour and set aside for 15- 20 minutes.
- Place 2 cups of flour in one bowl.
- Crack the other egg in the other bowl.
- Crush the Cheetos in the plastic bag using a rolling pin.
- Take the marinated chicken dip in flour, then in egg and then in cheetos, repeat this twice.
- Coat all the pieces and set aside.
- Heat the oil and deep fry it on medium heat.
- Serve with tomato sauce.