- Gram Flour (Besan) 1 cup
- Red Chilli Flakes 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- All Spice (Garam Masala) 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin (Zeera) 1 teaspoon
- Coriander seeds () 1 teaspoon
- Boneless Chicken 1 breast piece
- Lemon Juice 2-3 tablespoons
- Water 3/4 cup
- Oil For deep frying
- In a bowl add gram flour, red chilli flakes, salt, all spice.
- Roughly crush cumin and coriander seeds add in the gram flour.
- Add lemon juice and enough water to bind it.
- The mixture should not be too thick or too runny.
- Put chicken cubes in the mixture and let it coat.
- Heat oil in the wok and fry the chicken pieces.
- Fry the batter on medium heat.
- Serve with tamarind chutney or tomato ketchup.